The MoGas Medical gas analyzer range is a wall or surface mounted instrument, used for checking the purity of oxygen produced in medical oxygen generation systems.
The MoGas93 has been designed for medical gas generation systems producing oxygen at 93% volume. It is easy to install and operate, and is fitted with Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide and Dewpoint Sensors for simultaneous monitoring.
MoGas analyzers are used in monitoring and analyzing applications such as validation of medical oxygen generators, product purity on oxygen generators and compressed air systems, pharmaceutical, and bottling/filling plant environments.
- Simple to install and easy to operate
- Large backlit LCD display
- Environmental protection rating to IP65
- Optional in-built audible and visual alarms
- Programmable O2, CO2 and CO alarms output
- Two isolated 4-20Ma analogue outputs
- Zirconia oxygen sensor
- Infrared CO2 sensor
- Electrochemical CO sensor