The Microx Oxygen Analyzer is compact and robust in design and has a fast response time and long service life. It utilises zirconia or electrochemical technology to give accurate and reliable oxygen concentration measurements It comes with a remote sensor and 3 display module mounting options.
The zirconia sensor option offers a fast response time and long service life. The electrochemical sensor option allows measurement in background gases containing hydrocarbons.
With a minimum output range of 0 to 100ppm, the Microx O2 Analyzer is an ideal solution for nitrogen generation or glove box monitoring applications. It can be provided with measurement ranges 0 to 96% O2 for oxygen concentrators. The Microx offers further flexibility with different mounting options and multiple sensor types.
- Zirconia or electrochemical sensor technology options
- 0 to 100ppm, 0 to 1,000ppm, 0 to 25%, 0 to 96% O2
- Gas connections via KF40 or Flow-through housing (with/without orifice) M16 Threaded
- Din rail / Panel / Wall mounting options
- 3 configurable alarm relays
- RS 232 Modbus protocol
- LCD + 4 button HMI