DIAMOND SA, a leader in high precision fibre optic interconnect solutions, presents the Expanded Beam...
Performance of a fibre-optic connection is strongly dependant on the cleanliness of the mated ferrules.
DIAMOND connectors are thoroughly inspected and cleaned prior to shipment and do not require cleaning before being placed into service. After repeated matings, however, or when degraded performance is observed, it may become necessary to clean the individual ferrules and mating sleeve.
DIAMOND’s cleaning set contains all necessary tools for proper cleaning and inspection procedures to help ensure optimal connector performance.
Contents of the standard cleaning kit:
- Inspection microscope with universal adapter Ø2.5mm, Ø1.25mm
- CLETOP easy-to-clean cassette with replacement reel
- Spender box with 100 lint-free disposable wipes
- Ferrule mate cleaner for 2.5mm and 1.25 physical connector (PC) / angled-physical connector (APC) ferrules
- 5mm and 1.25mm brushes for cleaning mating sleeve
- Alcohol spray dispenser 1.5dl (empty)
- Visual fault locator
DIAMOND supplies fibre-optic interconnect solutions for industries such as the oil/gas, mining, industrial, military and...
DIAMOND has announced the launch of its PM and PM+ product lines. The new DIAMOND PM+ product...
DIAMOND has been providing high-performance interconnect solutions to the medical industry for many years. Its active core...