Featuring an intelligent circular design, the DiaLink connector (patent pending) is setting new standards in fibre-optic cable connections.
Its numerous positive characteristics ensure that there are almost no limits to the way it can be used, whether its in medical applications, measurement technology or fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) cabling.
The connector allows for simple adaption to a wide range of applications. This is also reflected in Diamond’s wide range of possible connector configurations.
The DiaLink comprises a male and a female connector side. Due to its user-friendly design and the push-pull system, the connector can also be used in extremely confined conditions such as a device interface or with a high-packing density without any problems.
Properties and advantages:
- Suitable for use in medical facilities and clean-room environments and can be sterilised using ethylene oxide (EtO)
- Vacuum-packed (on request), cleanroom ISO class 7
- Low risk of breaching protective gloves and no corners or edges
- Variant for heavily magnetised environments and it cannot be magnetised
- Neutral weight distribution
- Suitable for applications with high speeds (rotary joints)
- Very easy to use, with push-pull locking
- Resistant to contamination and damage, as it permanently protected ferrules
- Integrated mating adapter with connections for two components
- Ideal for use in confined conditions with a connector diameter only 5mm