HUBER+SUHNER offers a broad portfolio of components to protect equipment from electromagnetic pulses.
DC and DC-DC blocks
DC and DC-DC blocks are coaxial components, which block the flow of DC and low frequency signals up to 100kHz, while permitting RF signals to flow without loss through the component.
They are used for a wide range of applications, such as grounding potential errant pulses from defibrillators.
- Galvanic isolation of the RF signal path
- Protects both equipment and patient from electric shock
- Provides ground potential separation
- DC blocking configuration on inner and/or outer conductor
- Bulkhead mounting and grounding
Safe high-voltage (SHV) connectors
HUBER+SUHNER SHV connectors provide more secure handling, as centre contacts are well-recessed to prevent shock hazards in unmated condition.
All inner contacts are fully captivated and withstand axial forces of at least 100N. When mating a connector pair, the outer conductor contact makes contact before the inner conductor.
- Suitable for all high-voltage applications up to 5kV DC or 3.5kV rms
- High-voltage rated for both mated and unmated condition
- Quick connection and disconnection