A Complete Guide to Parylene Coatings
Parylene has become the go-to conformal coating for the medical device industry. Parylene coatings have been used for decades to protect electronics and implantables and more recently as a surface modification tool to improve adhesion or add dry lubricity. Check out VSi’s comprehensive white paper to learn the ins and outs of parylene. In this resource you will learn about:
- parylene's many benefits and applications
- how the vapor deposition process works
- detailed material properties of parylene types C, N and F
- compare parylene's material properties to other coatings
- design guidelines to help design parylene into your products
Download to find out more.