Vermund Larsen A / S (VELA) is expanding its office, production and warehousing facilities in...
The VELA ’Move+’ Ophthalmology Chair is ideal for eye exams where the patient needs to be transported between different devices and equipment in a quick and safe manner.
- Large seat and backrest.
- Gliding wheels and push bar make it easy to transfer the patient between different examination devices. The patient only needs to sit down and get up from the chair once, which speeds up the examination process.
- Lockable chair base provides secure patient positioning.
- Patients can be quickly positioned at the optimal height for staff and devices using the electric height adjustment.
- Patients can easily sit down and get up from the chair without help by using the armrests and stable base.
- Optimal ergonomic working position for staff with no unnecessary bending forward, thanks to the electric height adjustment and foot-operated brake.
- Chair push bar makes it easy to transfer the patient between different equipment.
- Stable base and armrests make it easy for the patient to sit down and get up from the chair.
- Electric height adjustment ensures fast and correct patient positioning to suit different equipment.
- Chair can easily be locked with the foot brake, ensuring the patient remains in a fixed position.
- Footrest provides extra patient stability, which assists exam precision.
Tests and approvals
CE branding: The chair is CE-branded in accordance with medicinal directive MDD 93/42/EEC, which means that the chair complies with all European security requirements.
EMC-test: The chair’s electrical functions are tested and approved in accordance with the latest demands regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), both in terms of radiation and susceptibility, which means that the chair is completely safe to use with all types of electrical equipment, including pacemakers and cellphones.
IP21: The chair’s electrical functions are tested and approved in accordance with IEC 60529 and the chair has an Ingress Protection (IP)21 degree of security, meaning that all components are waterproof and safe to use. This also means that all electronics are protected from water drops as well as touch.