SCHURTER is to exhibit is products at the forthcoming COMPAMED international trade fair for suppliers to the medical sector, which will take place from 20-22 November in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Over three days, some 636 exhibitors will span an area of more than 10,000m².
COMPAMED is the leading trade fair for suppliers to the medical sector. At the same time, MEDICA will also be taking place on the same grounds.
As the world’s largest event in the medical sector, it complements COMPAMED perfectly and visitors are guaranteed an interesting experience.
SCHURTER is also participating at Booth K27 in Hall 08b, we will be exhibiting safe and easy solutions for applications in the health care sector:
- KEA & KFA. The power entry modules with or without filter, thanks to the standard V-Lock system ideal for applications that involve motion
- TA35 Antibac. The equipment switch and circuit breaker with an antimicrobial surface
- MSM CS. The metal switches with a ceramic surface: subtle background illumination, easy-to-clean and available with customised labelling
- PCI. Projected Capacitive Input systems behind glass with multi-touch technology
- UMT-H. The SMD fuse with high-breaking capacity
Stop by, get an insight into the future of medical technology and discover the latest innovations and trends.
The SCHURTER team looks forward to your visit:
- Düsseldorf Fairgrounds, Booth K27, Hall 08b
- Wednesday, 20 November: 10am-6.30pm
- Thursday, 21 November: 10am-6.30pm
- Friday, 22 November: 10am-6.30pm
- On-site entry fee €50, online advance sales €20